Savon de Marseille Soap
This is a hefty block of the finest French soap, carved with vintage-inspired lettering. The cube is fragrance-free, so it's ideal if you'd rather smell of posh eau de toilette than soap (and great if you have sensitive skin).
It's multipurpose too, so it can be used for bathing or laundry. Save water and hop in the bath with your dirty pants - you can wash yourself and your clothes simultaneously!
In terms of style, this cube will look elegant on your sink or displayed in a fancy basket. With its natural ingredients and lack of scent, it's perfect for the whole family.
These traditional Savon de Marseille (Marseille soaps) are made in Marseille, France.
100% Natural & Vegetal with no added scent, color or preservatives.
Enriched with minimum 72% oil.
As always, tested on friends, NOT animals.
- Made by Fer à Chéval, In Marseille, France
- Authentic 100% Natural & Vegetal
- Cruelty-Free: Tested on friends, NOT animals
- Suitable for Vegan
- Enriched with Palm Oil from a sustainable source
- For all skin types and household laundry
- Paraben-free / Silicon-free
INGREDIENTS: sodium palmate, aqua, sodium palm kernelate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxyde
Made in France