Stain Remover Stick
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our eco friendly Stain Remover Bar works effectively at removing stains from clothes and a variety of other surfaces. The best zero waste alternative to dissolve the toughest stains like coffee, blood and grease! A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away! After applying the soap and leaving 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counters, car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
DIRECTIONS: Best with hot water.
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) - an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process