Cast Iron Seasoning Oil
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Cast Iron Seasoning Oil is exactly the same mix of oils that we use in our Cast Iron Conditioner, but without the salt.
It’s perfect for maintaining and periodically re-seasoning your cast iron so its always ready to use.
HOW TO USE
- Rinse away loose food with warm water
- Use one spoonful to scrub your cookware clean
- Rinse out the oil with warm water
- Put cookware on the stove and begin heating
- Wipe out all remaining oil and water
- When cookware begins to smoke remove from heat and let cool
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, flax seed oil, castor oil
Made in the USA.