The future of shaving has arrived!
Leaf razors are the first of it's kind - an all metal, zero waste razor with pivoting head and 3 blades.
The closest shave, safe and easy to use and good for the environment too.
The Leaf razor is made to last.
Store your used blades in a small container and recycle them later.
How to use:
1 / Prep Skin
- Wash and gently exfoliate to remove dirt and impurities that may cause irritation.
- Start with softened hairs and open pores—we recommend immediately after showering.
- Lather using a good shave soap (see our shaving soap options), ensuring skin and hair are coated.
2 / Load Your Razor
- Open the blade holder by turning the screw counterclockwise - don't worry, it can't fall out.
- Load the blades (lower, middle, then top blade). Ensure they sit flat, matching the notch on the side of the blade with the notch on each blade level (this is important!).
- Load all three blades for the closest shave possible. For sensitive skin or areas, remove the bottom blade to dial things back.
- Finger-tighten the blade holder by turning the screw clockwise.
3 / Enjoy Your Shave
- Don't apply any extra pressure, let the weight of the razor do the work -don't press hard!
- If the razor is too aggressive, remove the bottom blade to dial things back.
- Rinse the razor frequently with warm water—the razor and skin should always be damp.
- Feel your skin to find places you may have missed and go over them again. For even closer results, repeat the process shaving against the natural direction of hair growth.
How to care:
Rinse Thoroughly - open up your razor and rinse inside and out after each use. Rinse and dry the blades before reloading and store in a cool, dry place.
Clean Gently - if your razor needs a deep cleaning (maybe once a month), use a drop of dish soap and a soft brush and scrub gently.
We are incredibly proud to stock such an innovative product that is made in the USA.