Natural Stain Remover - Puracy
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The most powerful laundry stain remover available, guaranteed
- Developed by doctors, trusted by families everywhere
- Proprietary blend of plant-based cleansers safely remove grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, cosmetics, pet accidents, dirt, and hundreds of other stains and odors
- Color-safe formula works great on clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats, car seats, cloth diapers, and other washable fabrics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- No SLS, SLES, sulfates, phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, petrochemicals, caustics, or optical brighteners
- Biodegradable formula is safe for the environment, gray water, and septic systems
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free
- Free & Clear
Purified Water, C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Softener), Propanediol (Plant-Based Preservative), Protease (Plant-Based Enzyme), Sodium Borate (Natural Mineral Cleanser), Amylase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Water Softener), Lipase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative), Coconut Fatty Acid (Plant-Based Foam Reducer), Calcium Chloride (Natural Mineral Stabilizer)
- NORMAL USE: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- TOUGH STAINS: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.